Wednesday, October 14, 2009

First for Everything ....

I am super excited to post my first blog :) I started this blog due to the fact that I have a lot going on now and want to be able to post updates, vent and just share absolutely everything about me, my life and the people that belong in it :)



To update ...I recently started going to school full time to become a Certified Real Time Court Reporter :) I am super excited and loving every minute of school, well besides the fact that I go every night, Monday thru Friday from 5:45-10:45pm except Fridays when we get out at 9:45pm. I also work now part-time from 10am-5pm and go strait to class. As soon as I am let go from my job which should be between now and end of December I will be switching to day class which is a way better schedule...M-Thursday 8am-2pm :) Once I am graduated from school (2 years) I planned to become a court reporter and hopefully have my own court room, work for the state and have a nice salary...also get new car :)


So with school , being in a almost 3 year relationship and anticipating engagement ( cross your fingers) my best friend Amanda is having a baby in March and my other best friend Crystal getting married in May ( I’m her MOH) , I have a lot to do!! With baby showers, bridal showers, bachelorette party, and a birth of a very special, spoiled, loved baby coming, school, try to get in shape and my spending time with my boyfriend and our 2 dogs Colt and Wilson.


I feel very blessed to have all this going on so don't think for once that I am complaining :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you going to school Jenny!! Lets start making a plan to go dress shopping some weekend soon...San Francisco?? :) How about early November?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Crystal :)

    Oh you know me I am downt to go shopping anytime! well only on the weekends :) SF :)

    ReplyDelete