Wednesday, October 28, 2009

So I'm leaving on a jet plane...

Well actually Im not going anywhere on a jet plane...but in a black truck with a trailer in towed. That is right SF and I are going camping with our fur babies and our best friends Amanda and Joe :)




I am so looking forward to getting out of town ! I have been needing this mini vacation since I started school. Plus I have never been to Santa Barbara...SF wants to show me around where he went to college, where he use to live  and where he use to work at while in college. I am really excited! Im also excited to see how my fur babies react to the ocean and sand. I wonder if they will try to eat it :-)  This will also be Amandas first camping experience being prego ( minus 4th of July , we didnt know ). We also plan to go to dinner on Saturday night....I wonder if something special is suppose to happen that involves a ring...but I am going not focus on that .

I am just so relieved to get out of this town and forget about homework ( which I have tons eeekkk) and just be able to relax! I will post some pictures when I get back :-)

2 comments:

  1. I'll cross my fingers that you call me screaming with good news!!! ;)

    Enjoy Santa Barbara, it's so beautiful there. I bet Willy and Colt have a blast playing in the sand. And don't forget, when you get back we're going dress shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to go dress shopping! have you decided who to bring with us?

    ReplyDelete